Relaunched ASINs gained significant growth in glance views and ordered revenue after one month of the new DSP strategy with Pacvue...
- +147% increase in glance views for the 14 relaunched products
- +81% increase in ordered revenue for the 14 relaunched products
- +11% increase in total CVR for the full Amazon product catalog
A leading home improvement and home safety brand needed to relaunch 14 of their top ASINs on Amazon, after they were pulled from the site due to offsite conflicts. These newly relaunched ASINs lost each product’s previously built relevancy and purchase history. The brand used Amazon DSP to quickly win back sales.
- Focused DSP promotion strategy on relaunched products
- Use lifestyle and in-market targeting segments, with granular retargeting
- Track performance across all of Amazon utilizing Pacvue ad tech
The goal is to aggressively promote hero ASINs that were pulled and then relaunched in order to rebuild product relevancy and to improve overall marketing efficiency.