This report uncovers:
- Day-by-day performance metrics for CPC, ROAS, Spend, and more
- Changes year-over-year
- Category specific data
Fill out the form to the right for insights such as:
- In total, Prime Day average ad spend was 252% higher than the prior week’s average daily spend. This reflects a 36% growth in Prime Day ad spend year-over-year.
- Overall, ad spend was 4% higher on the first day of Prime Day than the second day for Sponsored Products, and 6% higher on the first day than the second for Sponsored Brands.
- Most of the increased ad spend came from Sponsored Products, up 281% week-over-week on the first day of Prime Day and up 258% on the second day. Sponsored Products ad spend increased 48% on both Prime Days year-over-year.
- The Electronics category had the highest growth in ad spend, increasing 580% week-over-week on the first day of Prime Day, and 539% on the second day.
...and more! Fill out the form and download it today.
The data included in this Prime Day 2022 CPC Report was sourced from Pacvue’s proprietary Amazon keyword tracking database, which includes data from hundreds of advertisers across small, mid-sized, and large brands and every major product category.