Merkle, a global customer experience management company, used Pacvue to help Cisco, a networking hardware company, with optimization and increase ROAS across five markets (United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy).
After three months of optimizing Amazon campaigns, Cisco achieved...
Cisco needed a more efficient way to manage eCommerce campaigns across multiple markets.
Using Pacvue’s keyword research, rule-based optimization, dayparting, and budget pacing tools, Merkle helped Cisco to increase ROAS on Amazon, and save time on optimizations.
- Reduce bids during times and days when people aren’t buying the products, such as early morning hours or the weekend.
- Automatically negate irrelevant search terms triggered by generic keywords.
- Optimize keywords to boost revenue, reduce waste spend, and improve ACOS.
- Adjust the campaign budgets according to the campaign performance.
- Use Pacvue’s keyword research tool to identify additional keywords to expand the existing coverage.
- United Kingdom: 73% increase in ROAS, 35% increase in orders.
- France: 85% increase in ROAS, 42% increase in orders.
- Germany: 5% increase in ROAS, 23% increase in orders.
- Spain: 33% increase in ROAS, 13% increase in orders.
- Italy: 20% increase in orders.
Overall, both revenue and orders increased by 24%, and ROAS improved by 22%.
“The Pacvue tool helped our business to use our budget more efficiently and to improve Sales and ROAS.” - Roberto Lisci, Global Marketplace Marketing Manager at Cisco.